NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2023 / 2024 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 14th November 2023
- Be in their second year of study or above.
- Have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Tuition fee support for the period of the undergraduate programme.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.