People from all walks of life, people with some of the most incredible life experiences, people that have gone from pennies to fortune and from failure to success have taken the time to write down their experiences so that we might share in their wealth of knowledge. They have offered their wisdom and experience so that we can be inspired by it and instructed by it and so that we can amend our philosophy by it. Their contributions enable us to reset our sail based upon their experiences. They have handed us the gift of their insights so that we can change our plans, if need be, in order to avoid their errors. We can rearrange our lives based on their wise advice.
All of the insights that we might ever need have already been captured by others in books. The important question is this: In the last 90 days, with this treasure of information that could change our lives, our fortunes, our relationships, our health, our children and our careers for the better, how many books have we read?
Why do we neglect to read the books that can change our lives? Why do we complain but remain the same? Why do so many of us curse the effect but nourish the cause? Those who wish for the better life cannot permit themselves to miss the books that could have a major impact on how their lives turn out. The book they miss will not help!
And the issue is not that books are too expensive! If a person concludes that the price of buying the book is too great, wait until he must pay the price for not buying it. Wait until he receives the bill for continued and prolonged ignorance.
There is very little difference between someone who cannot read and someone who will not read. The result of either is ignorance. Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary. We must not permit anything to stand between us and the book that could change our lives.
But if we fail to set aside the time, if we fail to pick up the book, if we fail to exercise the discipline, then ignorance will quickly move in to fill the void.
Those who seek a better life must first become a better person. They must continually seek after self-mastery for the purpose of developing a balanced philosophy of life, and then live in accordance with the dictates of that philosophy. The habit of reading is a major stepping-stone in the development of a sound philosophical foundation. And in my opinion it is one of the fundamentals required for the attainment of success and happiness.
Please Report Any Broken Link or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our Whatsapp Group via the button below this Page.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages