Standard Bank has partnered with Amazon Web Services(AWS) and Microsoft Azure to be our cloud computing service providers. The cloud engineering team is responsible for building and managing the Standard Bank foundation platforms on AWS and Azure that will enable our future-ready transformation and platform, business model. We have multiple cloud capabilities which include: cloud platform engineering, cloud operations, cloud cost modeling & cost management, cloud integration & API enablement, employee experience using cloud services, and cloud software & licensing management.
Cloud engineers are scarce skill globally right now and there is high demand for cloud engineering skills in the market. This is a skill you want to have on your CV and the possibilities are endless, skills you can learn include cloud infrastructure, cloud security, cloud data engineering, and machine learning. The programme Start Date is 1st April 2023 and the Duration is for 18 Months (Fixed Term Contract).
Organizer: Standard Bank
Eligible Country: South Africans
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
- Must have Completed Tertiary Qualification in any Technology related field (Degree or Diploma)
- Experience in Java, Azure, AWS, experience preferable but not essential
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Not be studying at any other institution
- R10000 per month plus Student Medical Aid
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.