Study in Sweden: Uppsala University scholarships 2023 for International Students
Uppsala University, Sweden one of the foremost universities in Sweden is offering scholarships for international students who wish to pursue their academics in Sweden.
The scholarships are only for on-campus programmes based in Uppsala or on Gotland, and for programmes mainly taught at Uppsala University. With a few exceptions, Uppsala University has consistently rated among the top 100 universities worldwide according to the three most important international rankings lists, including Times Higher Education (THE), QS World University Rankings, and ARWU (Shanghai Ranking).
While some scholarships are open to both Master’s and Bachelor’s applicants, some are designed especially for students who are applying to one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programs. All inhabitants of nations outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), or Switzerland are eligible for some scholarships, while others are only available to nationals of specific nations.
Scholarship provider: Uppsala University, Sweden.
Degree Category: Bachelor & Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 1 February 2023.
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship: Scholarships open to citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland:
- Anders Wall’s Scholarship for Studies at Uppsala University: Scholarships open to citizens of Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Tunisia and Uganda
- The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship: Scholarships open to citizens of Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Iraq, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, Syria and Yemen.
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must show why you are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need of the educational environment at Uppsala University, as well as that you have the academic talent required.
- You can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the programme you applied to. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
- The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University
To apply for our scholarships, you need to submit an online application form during the scholarship application period. Access to the application form will be available on this page during the scholarship application period from 17 January – 1 February 2023.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.