[Apply Now] WEMA Bank 2022 Bankers-in-Training Program for Young Nigerian Graduates
Applications for WEMA Bank 2022 Bankers-in-Training Program for Young Nigerian Graduates is now open. WEMA Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. WEMA Bank has called for applications for its “2022 Bankers-in-Training Program”.
With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Organization: WEMA Bank
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 04, Nov 2022
Programme Eligibility criteria
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University.
- A BSc in numeric related courses
- Willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Credit functions
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at one sitting
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salary package with bonus and other allowances
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.