Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Organizer: NNPC/NAE PSC
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 31st of May 2023
To qualify for the 2023/2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 6 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.