Applications are now open for the 2023 UBS Graduate Talent Program for Young South Africans. The 18-24 month Graduate Talent Program is the perfect way to start your career. With exposure to several different teams both locally and globally, you will get the opportunity to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
About the Program
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. The UBS team benefits from a breadth of experience across products, modelling, pricing, distribution, legal and regulatory topics linked to our solutions offering.
During our graduate program, you will get exposure to various market roles across Distribution, Financing and Derivatives & Solutions, where you will:
– Assist our clients in meeting their increasing complex mandates
– Help develop structures and payoff profiles to suit their ever-changing needs in both a local and global context
– Promoting solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment styles and market conditions
– Be the link between clients and execution desks, servicing their risk management and trading demands
Eligible Country: South Africans
Application Closing Date: 31-Dec-2022
- On- and off-the-job technical training
- You will have personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts
- Opportunity to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts
- You must be in your final year of post graduate studies at university or have recently graduated.
- You must have a passion for global financial markets and backgrounds in economics, finance, science, engineering, data science, computer science or mathematics.
- We would like to see evidence that you can:
– Analyse a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
– Plan, organize and communicate well
– Make an impact
– Stick with a task
– Work in a team
– Come up with ideas
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.