According to the CMX Community Industry report, 80% of organizations says that communities are driving business success through positive engagements. This is why Ingressive for Good, together with Meta is providing 200 African Youths free access to community management education and certification.
The Meta Community Manager online course will take place on Meta Blueprint and it is self-study. The Practice Test and Certification Exam will also take place on Meta Blueprint.
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: 23 July 2023
What you will Learn
Throughout the Community Manager online courses, you will explore community-building strategies, and learn about how to moderate and engage your online community.
- How to define and establish a community
- How to develop key community strategies and processes
- Making strategic content decisions for a community
- Best practices for engaging and moderating a community
- How to measure and analyze community success
- Access to a Laptop, phone or tablet and a strong internet connection will be a great advantage
- You must be able to read and write
- You just need to be willing to learn.
- You can take the online courses on a laptop, a mobile phone or a tablet. However, It is compulsory for you to have a laptop with camera and a private place to take the Meta Certification Exam.
- Free training from industry experts
- You would get a professional certificate when you write your exams and complete them successfully.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.