Applications are now open for the TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program 2023 for International Students.
International education and training has long been one of the TaiwanICDF’s core operations, among many others. Human resources development programs play a vital role in assisting
partner countries achieve sustainable development, and education is a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries. The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher
education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
Why TaiwanICDF Scholarship?
– The programs we provide are specifically designed for the partner countries based on development needs.
– All programs are taught in English.
– We encourage the recipients to contribute to home countries’ national development after graduation
Scholarship provider: TaiwanGovernment
Degree Category: Bachelor, Masters & PhD
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: March 15, 2023
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or government of citizenship.
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government (this means that the TaiwanICDF has the right to revoke a scholarship offered if an applicant cannot satisfy the visa requirements).
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship (such as the Taiwan Scholarship) in the same academic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship would be due to commence.
- Not be applying for another TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession to apply for a 2023 scholarship, applicants who have already held a TaiwanICDF scholarship, MOFA’s
Taiwan Scholarship or an MOE scholarship must have graduated before July 31, 2022.
- Have never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
- Airfare: The TaiwanICDF shall arrange your most-direct flights to and from Taiwan with Economy Class tickets.
- Housing: All students must reside in the student dormitories.
- Tuition fee: The TaiwanICDF will cover the tuition fee as required by the student’s university.
- Credit fees
- Book costs
– Undergraduate’s Program: Each student shall receive NT$12,000 per month during the period of the program as allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
– Master’s Program: Each student shall receive NT$15,000 per month during the period of the program as allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
– Ph.D. Program: Each student shall receive NT$17,000 per month during the period of the program as allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
Applicants must complete an online application. Please go to TaiwanICDF Scholarship Online Application System to fill in your application (Application Dates: January 1 – March 15,
2023), and then submit a signed, printed copy along with all required application documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office stationed in your
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.