Prayer is not an option for the believers, it is not a system we use to manage emergencies, it is not for prayer warriors or pastors, prayer is for all men. It is mandatory for all men to pray. But if the purpose of it is not known, believers will not see it as an important thing.
In this sermon, Apostle Joshua Selman teaches on the reasons why prayer is mandatory for believers.
This is a sermon preached by Apostle Joshua Selman at the ’21 days Fasting and Prayer Programme’ organized by The New Heritage Baptist Church at the annual fasting and prayer session.
Title: The House Of Prayer (Why We Should Pray) – Part 2
– Apostle Joshua Selman
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Ministration at Voltage Plus 2019 Conference
- Download Sermon: WEALTH THE WISDOM WAY | Pastor Ejimi Adegbeye
- Download Message: Organize Your Life | Rev. Sam Adeyemi
- Download Sermon: Positioning For Favour Part One | Bishop David Ibiyeomie
- Download Sermon: Three Most Important Things – Koinonia 2020 | Apostle Joshua Selman