Stanbic IBTC has announced the commencement of the 2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students. This is to recognise the importance and impact of education in the life of every Nigerian youth.
The scholarship initiative is in continuance of our goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on. The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
Scholarship provider: Stanbic IBTC
Degree Category: Undergraduate
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 30 November 2022
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- The scholarship is for fresh UTME candidates with a score of at least 250 and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal University for the 2021-2022 academic session.
- There is no age restriction
- All Courses of study can apply for the scholarship. Applicants who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on).
- To retain the scholarship, applicants must maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of second class upper (a CGPA of at least 3.5 in a CGPA system of 5 points, at least 3.0 in a CGPA system of 4 points, at least 4.6 in a CGPA system of 7 points) or as it is in line with the school’s grading system. Evidence of same must be provided at the beginning of every academic year before scholarship payment can be made.
- A scholarship fund worth N40M to initiative to support the dreams and aspirations of 100 Nigerian youths over a duration of four academic years.
The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level ( WAEC, NECO or GCE) Statement of Result or Certificate
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.
You will receive an on-screen confirmation of successfully submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants who successfully meet selection criteria will be contacted.