[Apply Now] ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme for Nigerian Graduates
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
ExxonMobil believes in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from your supervisors.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 21 November 2022
The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments: Production Engineering, Asset Engineering, Facilities Integrity Functional Engineering, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with degrees in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019.
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.