Unilever Kenya is offering talented students the chance to participate in an 8-week Summer Internship Program. This is a paid internship that gives invaluable work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Omo, Magnum and Rexona just to name a few!
Over the two-month internship, candidates will be assigned a business leader as your personal mentor, provided strong line manager support, and will be able to join the peer community of graduates on the Unilever Future Leaders Program.
Eligible Country: Kenyans
Application Closing Date: 11th July 2023.
- You must be in your penultimate (second to last) year of study.
- You must hold a Kenyan Permanent Resident /Citizenship
- You must have a background in Finance or a related course.
- You will be able to demonstrate your potential through an exciting and challenging intern assignment at Unilever. Our internship program gives you real work from day one, with clear deliverables and a plan to develop your skills during the internship.
- Monthly Stipends for participants
- Opportunity to learn and be mentored by a highly experienced team of industry experts
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click on any of the links as applies to you to get more info about each department