It’s funny how so many people waste precious time engaging in activities they have no business engaging. When I get the opportunity to counsel people, I usually ask them:
“What one thing would you still be doing 10 years from now?”
Usually, they tell me something they’re passionate about, Baking, singing, motivational speaking, fashion and so on. And then I ask them… “What have you done in the last 30 days to intentionally grow in this particular area?”
And then I get the pale look. It’s quite unfortunate that we say we want to become something and then we spend our lifetime doing something else.
Does it make any sense if you want to grow maize but instead you’re busy sowing beans?
You reap what you sow in life, not what you want.
I’m tired of people telling me what they want to become in life, yet they spend everyday of their lives doing something else. It just doesn’t make any sense.
You said you want to be a Financial Expert yet you can’t remember the last time you read a book on Finance.
You said you want to be a Baker, yet you’ve never attended any training that has to do with baking.
Growth is intentional, nobody grows by mistake.
Show me the seeds you are sowing each day and I will tell you what you’re becoming. I understand you want to become a Fashion Designer but you’re studying Chemistry in the University. But who says you cannot train yourself to become a Fashion Designer.
What happened to the millions of training videos on YouTube? Oooh!… I understand… You don’t want to waste your data, but you can spend hours wasting data watching comedy skits on the internet that has no long term benefit to your life.
As the great Apostle of Jesus, Paul would say:
“All things are needful, but not all things are expedient”.
Focus your time, energy and resources on things that are expedient.
If what you want to do will not feature in your future, then it’s not worth your time.
Author: Emmanuel A. Ahmadu
Contact Emmanuel Ahmadu on:
Please Report Any Broken Link or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our Whatsapp Group via the button below this Page.DISCLAIMER: We Do Not Take Credit For Any Of The Materials Featured On this Platform, they remain the properties of the original content creators. Please check our Disclaimer Statement
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages