One of the requirements for priests that will serve in the temple is consecration, God made it a mandatory exercise for them to be set apart for his work in the temple. This exercise requires some items as commanded by God such as garments, anointing oil, a bullock, two rams, and a basket of leaving bread. These items are metaphor that have their spiritual meaning and are also of significance to anyone willing to consecrate himself for kingdom work.
In this sermon Apostle Arome teaches on the significance of these items and how it relates to believers today. Use the download button below to download.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download: UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPT TITHING AND SEED SOWING – Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: Coming Out Better | Joel Osteen
- Download Sermon: In His Steps | Bro. Gbile Akanni
- Download Sermon: How Men Are Clothed with Power and Authority | Apostle Arome Osayi
- Encountering God’s Mercy | Apostle Joshua Selman