The aim of the Africa Sustainable Development Fellowship is to advance integrated training on the implementation of the SDGs, and AU Agenda 2063, which are mutually reinforcing. To that end, the Fellowship provides a learning platform for follow-up and review of progress and challenges in the implementation of the two Agendas, while strengthening learning and advocating effective policy measures and actions.
The Fellowship makes important contributions to bolstering multi-stakeholder engagement and synergies, and promoting concerted efforts to implement and achieve the development objectives of the two Agendas.
Organizer: Development Coalition of Africa
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: June 20, 2023.
The fellowship Program is open to all applicants who meet the following criteria:
• Are 18 years-40years at the time of the application.
• Should be a national of that country.
• Should be a resident of that county/region.
• Should be running or willing to run an SDGs initiative within their community.
• Applicability of the initiative to meet the SDGs.
• Have a good understanding of sustainable development.
• Ability to train and organize other youths and organizations on sustainable development.
• Has demonstrated leadership in the community.
• Be available for the 3 month duration of the fellowship starting from July 2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.